Sunday, June 10, 2007

Farewell Party

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but not that much has been going on. Unless you count 12hour shifts in the computer lab working on my thesis. And running a billion errands to get ready to move countries. It's like everything I did last summer but in reverse. Cancel cell phone, close bank account, etc. Tomorrow (Monday) I will be completing my final corrections and submitting my final thesis on Tuesday. Then leaving on Wednesday morning at about 5am! Crazy! I am SO SO SO excited to go back to Boulder and to go home too. And to be done with my Masters program!! Woohoo!

So last weekend we had a little farewell party for me. Drank a bit at my house then went to the good ole bowling alley. I've already posted a ton of pictures of bowling, so I'll spare you most of them and just post a few.



The rainbow behind my house before the party.



The end of the rainbow!!



We ordered a ton of pizzas! They are cheap here!



Waitin for the cab.



Nice group shot. Karen, Jaime, Betty, Ben and me.



Lacin up my clown shoes!



OK, so the laces were a bit long! I thought this look was in style!! hehe



No comments: