Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big family weekend

This past weekend my family had a memorial or "celebration of life" or an "Irish wake" for my uncle who passed away in April. Lots of family and friends came from out of town and it was a good time. Friday we had a little gathering at my aunt Annie's house...



The memento table



The McDonough clan back in the day. My Dad is the guy on the left.



On my uncle's old report card. Glad to see I'm not the only McDoughnut!



The beer tree



The food and wine. Yum!



Chillin by the pool.



Saturday we went out to a fancy dinner. This is my sister and her fiance.



My cousins Mack and Conall



Conall was making money by giving everyone $1 massages.


Mack was making money by scamming everyone at Tic Tac Toe. He asked my dad to play with him, then when he won, he made my dad pay him $1.



Our table



The McDonough Guys



My aunts getting massages from the boys



Head massage!



My sisters fiance harrassing my uncle.. haha



Blurry family portrait.



Family portrait at brunch on Sunday



Sunday evening we went to a baseball game. These are some of my aunts and uncles.



Cousins.



Yeah baseball!



George and my dad



Me and George



Cousin Lukey's first experience with cotton candy



This is about when he bit his finger



"Daddy, I ate my finger!!" hahaha




Yes, he put this all in his mouth at once



Mmmmm cotton candy



Hmmm. Sticky.



And more!



Yum.




Overall a great weekend with the family. Only one more weekend before I leave for my cross-country drive to Boulder. Eric is flying out here and driving with me, so I'm sure I'll have lots of fun pictures from that as well!


No comments: