Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 in Review

This is becoming a yearly tradition...

1) Drinking Buddy of The Year?
Vanessa! Maia wins wine tasting buddy of the year.

2) Lifetime service award - Longest friend
George is probably always going to win this award, but Bret gets special honors tonight because today is a 10-year friend-a-versary!

3) High Point of the year?
Hmmmm... I think the San Fran trip in April was pretty freakin awesome.

4) Low point of the year?
Without a doubt - finding a bald spot on my head, only to get dumped an hour later. Man that sucked.

5) Best holiday?
Vacation holiday = Tied between San Fran in April and San Diego in November.
Holiday holiday = It hasn't happened yet, but I'm already saying New Year's Eve!

6) Anthem for 2008?
"By and By" - Brett Dennen ...Not really an anthem, just my favorite song at the moment.

7) Any Regrets?
Hmmm. None whatsoever!

8) Best Night out?
Trivia nights with Vanessa were always fun. Especially in January after our company holiday party, since that's pretty much when our friendship started! Outdoor cinema night at 858 was AWESOME. (Not really a night out I guess, but close enough.) Going to the lobby bar after my sister's wedding with Mom hair in full effect! Christmas Carol>Catacombs>Cosmo's>Stranahan's whiskey late night>no sleep ... that was a good night! Also any night involving Roller Derby or Rockies. Oh, and the night at Lakeside Amusement Park was super fun too. And Election Night!

9) Worst Night out?
Being woken up at 8am to "Can you come pick me up from jail?" Fail!

10) Who did you spend your valentines with?
Hmmm... Probably my roommates. This year it will be chocolate covered vicodins! ;-) (My surgery is Feb. 12th.)

11) Best relationship?
I don't like this question and will be omitting it from future years. If you have multiple real relationships in one year, can any of them be considered "best"?

12) Worst relationship?
Same as above.

13) Best concert?
Cake at Chautauqua followed by Vampire Weekend at the Bluebird.

14) Best New Relationship/Friend?
Vanessa of course! Brian, you definitely get an honorable mention! Also, Kelsie, Alex, and the whole ES crew.

15) Best decision made all year?
Go to San Diego and visit Maia. (This is a complicated answer... ask me for the explanation sometime.)

16) Best new album that you have gotten this year?
Pandora! haha

17) Most proud moment?
Getting a raise, promotion, and bonus all in the same day!

18) Most reliable person?
Kaplow wins this one for always being there via email, facebook, and text!! I think you also win the award for "most emails from Kezza ever".

19) Best job of the year?
Wedding-dress-holder-upper-while-my-sister-pees. haha

20) Best Film?
This is tough. I watched a lot of movies this year. Especially once both George and I got netflix. I'm gunna go with Charlie Bartlett, just because that's the only one sticking out in my head right now.

21) Biggest Bitch?
Having to pay the bills. (God I sound old.)

22) Biggest pain in your ass?
Oh wait, this is not the same as #21? Hmmm... How bout, missing the bus to the airport and having to chase it halfway to Denver? That sucked.

23) Person you wish you never met?
I really cannot think of anyone.

24) Catch phrase of the year?
GooooOBAMA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well being part of #4 sucks but i guess it could be worse. I could have been part of #8.

Kezza said...

You were a part of #8! Lakeside was awesome! I'm confused.

Anonymous said...

err... #9. 9 was bad.

Anonymous said...

awesome! i'm not sure if that makes me reliable or a computer/cell phone nerd! a little bit of column a, a little bit of column b......

i'm looking forward to april making the list next year!

81Trucolors said...

update meeee......