Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tahoe 2009!

This past weekend I flew out to San Fran again for the Annual RPbuds Tahoe trip. The RPbuds is this awesome group of friends - some of whom have known each other since high school, some since college, and then there's a bunch of random tag alongs like me. (I know them from visiting Maia in SF many times over the past few years. Maia knows them from befriending one of them when they both lived in Hawaii.) This is the 10th year they have organized this trip, and I feel super lucky to be able to have been a part of two of them!

I flew into San Fran on Thursday evening. Somehow my flight landed 30 minutes early - I think because it was a super empty flight, so we were able to board and depart early, and the lack of weight maybe helped the plane fly faster? Brian offered to pick me up from the airport, and we both felt like enjoying a low-key mellow night at home was probably a good idea due to the upcoming madness of the wknd.

Friday, Brian had to go into work for a bit, so I took the opportunity to explore the Marina District. I took a long walk down by the water, and almost all the way to the Golden Gate Bridge. I would have kept walking, but I had to get back to the house for the drive up to Tahoe. Several hours later we arrived at the Manzanita Lodge, and a few days of drinking, games, and drinking games had begun. Add some sledding, an open mic, and 50+ awesome people, and you have one awesome time.

Here's some of the less scandalous pics! :-) (I'm at work, so I'll be adding some more pictures and captions later!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOUGH!