Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007 - Part 1 - A Night in "Slow Synchro"

Jamie came to town for the family Christmas again this year. Although not as crazy as last year, we did have a lot of fun. Friday night after some yummy Thai dinner with my Dad, Jamie, me and my sister went to Rock and Bowl. We bowled so many games we lost count - from 10:30pm-1:30am. We were all suffering from "bowler's thumb" the next day. Not a bad night, even if it did bring flashbacks from high school. We also took all the pictures in Slow Synchro mode on Jamie's camera, so this night is also a sequel to last years "A Night in Sepia". Good times.






Making fun of the guy who kept blowing the air up his shirt "discreetly"



Jamie, I think you should draw a cartoon of your face in this photo




My sister and me




Floating hands!





Nobody fucks with the Jesus!





And the drive home...

1 comment:

mimosa said...

these pics are awesome! :)