Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007 - Part 2 - Presents, Family, Monster Trees and more!

Here's more picture from the rest of the Christmas vacation. Sunday the 23rd, my Mom's family came over. Usually we do this on Christmas, but I had to fly out Christmas evening. Monday the 24th we went over to my Aunt's house for my Dad's side of the family. Christmas was much more relaxing and less stressful than usual because we didn't have anyone coming over. All we had to do was wake up, eat breakfast, and open presents. Fun!! Thanks Jamie for coming up again and hanging out with my crazy family! And thanks family for making my vacation a great one! I'll be back in July, and maybe sooner!


Jamie got an actual mattress this year - no more Darth Vader bed!



Meg with some crazy wrapped package



Jinx, my parents cat, pulled the tablecloth onto the floor


He was very proud of himself



Table at my aunt's house



Presents at my aunt's house



Jamie talkin to my grandpa



The boys playing army-men



Got a white Christmas this year!




Me and Jamie :-)




My famous shrimp remoulade appetizers



The boys under the tree



Annual grandkid photo under the tree




Outtake



Papa and the boys



Two of my aunts



Jamie and I gave my grandparents a bottle of wine, and discovered later that the bag we picked out sang "Happy Happy Holidays" - This is my grandma's reaction





Yeah bows!



Cousin Petie



Cousin Lukey's new Carmello jersey




The annual beat down of "Uncle Jerk" (aka. Uncle Jack)



Mackey getting beat up



I'm not sure what I'm doing here?



Dessert!



Conall lighting his birthday candles





Conall opening birthday presents



Showing off the new Nano



Papa and Conall



Lukey and the Gun Show




John's a bit more shy...



And he's not a fan of hottub faux-hawks



Watching A Christmas Story and drinking champagne



Christmas morning at home



Jamie opening her present from me



Cool graphite sculpture that you can draw with



Dad's goofy gift from Meghan



Jamie opening more presents



The aftermath...




Pictures of my parents' massive Christmas tree



It takes up most of the living room!




Jinx chillin in the window



My new coat bought with my Macy's giftcards. Thanks Petie, Mom and Dad! Also, the hat Meghan got me in Ireland. Thanks Meg!

Can't wait til next year!! Happy Holidays everyone!


No comments: