Thursday, March 12, 2009

4 weeks!!

I can't believe it, but it's actually been 4 weeks since my surgery. This is definitely one of those times when I'm glad time flies. Unfortunately, the blog has been BORING lately, but I guess that is pretty indicative of my life as of late. Not that I've been bored, per se. It's just not really blog worthy to report that I spent 5 hours the other night reading "Wicked". And that the highlight of my week was the arrival of my new Blackberry Pearl this past weekend, or maybe my new cobalt blue hoodie that I never want to take off. Ever. I suppose the biggest news is that my friend Vanessa is moving in with George and I at the end of the month. Woohoo! 858 is going to be awesome this summer. By then I'll have tons to blog about ;-)

I'll spare you all the pictures of my foot. But I did update the before/after set, so if you're curious, click here. Highlights include - no more skin flaking, reduced swelling, healed incisions, increased toe motion, and a slight rebound of atrophied calf muscle! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

trust me, i understand. i read wicked while i was traveling in austria with maria. it got to the point where i had the urge to be totally anti-social and spend the whole trip reading... what mozart? sorry, i was reading.

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting better! How much longer will you be less-than-completely-mobile?

Kezza said...

Probably 1 1/2 - 2 months still...