Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boulder Blizzard 2009!


This is what happens when you are stuck inside during a blizzard, with one good leg and no cable. V and I decided to have a lip syncing contest/session and broadcast it live on ustream. (I used the scooter-stool to move around, which is why I glide in and out of frame oh so gracefully.) And yes - we were sober!! I imagine there will be more shenanigans like this in the future, so if you don't want to miss out, better click that big Twitter banner on the left and follow me on twitter!

The best clip is from 47:20 - 50:25. If I figure out how to clip it out, I will. But for now, fast forward!



It was like being back in college! (Thank god we didn't have webcams in college.)

I also worked from home this snow day, and helped/watched Vanessa make Oatmeal Rum Cookies. Here's some pics:





No comments: