Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Chicken soup for the ibook's soul??

For those of you who don't already know, last Thursday I spilled chicken soup all over my laptop. Yeah, not good. It wouldn't turn on, so I spent all weekend consulting with my faithful computer friends Ben and Scott, and dismantling the iBook not once, but twice. Thankfully, it seems to be damage free, and has been working normal since Sunday, so YAY for that! I'm pretty proud of the fact that I completely took apart and reassembled a laptop. We had a great online guide, and only one screw left over. haha. ;-) All from the girl who can't drive a stick-shift and doesn't know how to change a tire. Here's a couple pictures Ben took during the first disassemble. Don't mind the bad hair please, I had just gotten a too-short haircut and was too upset about the computer to even care or style it or anything. It's lookin cute now tho ;-) Oh and it was also laundry day - hence the weird t-shirt. Not exactly the best of all weekends....


No comments: