Sunday, February 25, 2007

Toga Party!

Tuesday was a big toga party at the pub on campus. It's part of Orientation Week, and is a really big deal. I don't think I saw anyone NOT in a toga, and everyone, even people from off-campus attend. It's super fun to see what fabric everyone chooses to make their toga out of. Karen, Ben, and I went fabric shopping earlier in the day and went with some nice shiny satin. I know they look crazy complicated, but they are super simple to tie! I needed Karen to show me how, but really there's only two pins holding it together! I think people should wear togas more often. Certainly simplifies your wardrobe! Anyways, we got a little drunky and had a great time. Here's the pics :-)


Pre-party photo shoot
















Right before the cops saw us and made us throw out our drinks...




More of those crazy Aussies...



Another photo shoot by a tree














Apparently the legend is true... Toga parties do lead to nudity...







Definitely wasn't expecting this...


No comments: