Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ignite Boulder 3

Last night I ventured out of the house for Ignite Boulder 3. "Ignite is a night of presentations on a variety of topics, with a twist. Each presentation has 20 slides, that automatically advance after 15 seconds." Almost all of the presentations were hilarious, all were entertaining, and of course highly educational. I was completely exhausted from my night out on the town, and literally slept most of the day, but it was totally worth it. I met a bunch of awesome new people and got lots of signatures and pictures for the cast! Sometimes it's fun to the be cripple girl in the corner ;-)

Ignite Boulder 3

Check out more of my friend Stepan's pictures here.

Check out presentations from Ignite Boulder 2, and soon 3, here.

And if you live in the Denver/Boulder area, follow @igniteboulder on twitter so you'll know about the next one!

No comments: