Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Christmas with the McDonough's

Sorry for the lack of an update for a while... the holiday season got busy! I'm in Boulder now just chillin with old (and new) friends and relaxing, and yes, working on my stupid project proposal. Blah. Anyways, here's some pictures from Jamie's first Christmas!

On Christmas Eve we went over to my Aunt's house for the official McDonough Family Christmas. 30 people! Fun times....

Little cousins in front of the tree


All the grandkids in front of the tree. We take one of these every year.


Me and Jamie


Opening presents


My cousin Pete with his Grandmas


My mom's pies


My cousin's birthday party.


The boys playing Twister...


And everyone watching.

That night, Santa came to my house! Of course we woke up bright and early ;-)

My sister Meghan, me and Jamie. Pre-coffee.


My Dad LOVES donuts, so I put his present in a Krispy Kreme box. He thought it was really donuts and got very excited...

"Wait... that's not donuts..."


"What the heck?"

Workout clothes! haha!

Oven mitt from Australia, apparently made for little people.

Santa even brought the Joo presents!

Woohoo! A Jamie hat!


The Aftermath....


Chillin late night...


The sweater my Grandma got me

Ready for space!

On the 29th was the McDonough New Year's/Karaoke Celebration!

My Mom and Aunt Annie


My Aunt Eileen and me singing "Paint it Black"


My sister and her fiance

My Aunt Annie and my Dad. Too funny!

No comments: